Care Beyond the Basics
Assisted Living at The Carrington is designed for those who still value their active independence, but who may benefit from the additional security and services of assistance with the activities of daily living. It offers the privacy of a personal residence, and the comfort of a caring hand, when needed, for things such as bathing and personal grooming.
Even more, three distinct levels of Assisted Living service have been carefully customized at The Carrington at Lincolnwood to meet the unique needs of each person. These tailor-made services assure support extends beyond the basics. The professional and caring staff is dedicated to not only meeting each resident’s needs, but also to supporting a life rich with meaningful and purposeful experiences.
A full range of dedicated services and amenities are specially designed for a comforting balance of positive, self-directed living and caring help when needed. The lovely residential atmosphere is an invitation to stay engaged and enjoy a sense of belonging and purpose with respect and dignity.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
- Assistance with activities of daily living, offering three customized levels of care based on unique needs
- Three nutritious daily meals served in the dining room, plus snacks
- Comfortable & welcoming living areas
- Planned events, social activities, entertainment & worship in the multipurpose center & activity rooms
- Two libraries; each with a computer station
- Card room
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundering of flat linens
- Scheduled local transportation to medical care, shopping & community services
- Maintenance of community spaces & campus grounds
- Community-wide Wi-Fi
- Paid utilities for electricity, water, gas, trash, basic cable television & property taxes (personal phone not included)
- 24-hour staffing for peace of mind
- Emergency pull-cord notification system in residence baths
- On-site EMT Station operated by The Village of Lincolnwood
- Medical management, health maintenance, wellness & related senior care programs
A Comfortable and Comforting Residence
The 88 studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom, two-bath Assisted Living apartments at The Carrington at Lincolnwood encompass comfort and convenience, while assuring personal privacy and easy access to everything the community offers.
Assisted Living residences starting at $4,975.00 per month.
If you or your spouse are a veteran of the armed services, you may be eligible for benefits under the government’s Veterans Aid and Attendance program. We are happy explore options with you.
Assisted Living Brochure
Interested in learning more about Assisted Living at The Carrington at Lincolnwood? Simply fill out the brief form below and you will gain access to a wealth of additional details on our many offerings.